Free Oral Health Training in Leeds
The purpose of the training is to equip your staff with updated oral health messages to share with your colleagues and clients.
A nominated champion from the care home will attend training, who can then share what they have learnt at the session with other people.
Key topics which will be discussed include:
- Key oral health messages
- Effective tooth brushing
- Update knowledge of the Diseases in the mouth
- Visiting the dentist
- Access to fluoride varnish for children
- Maintaining children’s oral health
Refreshments will be provided during the course of the training. If you would like to attend the event either call us on 0113 843 0387 or please complete the booking form click here and return it via email. The maximum capacity will be 20 people per session and booked on a first come first serve basis.
Open to all people who work with or look after Children eg, Foster Carers, Childminders, School Workers, Nursery Nurses, Midwives, Students, Health Care Support Workers, etc
Dates Available :
- Wednesday 5th April 1.30pm – 4.00pm
- Wednesday 19th April 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Wednesday 19th April 1.30pm – 4.00pm
- Thursday 11th May 1.30pm – 4.00pm
- Thursday 22nd June 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Tuesday 11th July 9.30am – 12.00pm
- Tuesday 11 July 1.30pm – 4.00pm
Oral Health Development Team
Armley Moor Health Centre
95 Town Street
0113 843 0387