Full package with the Health & Wellbeing Service offers:
Unlimited access to training and support*
- unlimited delegate places at training events *(see note below);
- unlimited advisory support sessions or inset - tailored to the specific wellbeing needs of the school;
- termly networks: sharing practice, inputs from invited speakers and health professionals;
- free access to the SchoolWellbeing.co.uk online resource library;
- School Health Check and Healthy Schools Plus on www.healthyschools.org.uk;
- assessor visit to school for School Health Check accreditation;
- celebration, networking and sharing of good practice.
* please note some of our extended courses do incur additional costs - contact us for more details.
Online Support included.
Both the basic and full packages come with access to both our websites: www.schoolwellbeing.co.uk & www.healthyschools.org.uk
www.schoolwellbeing.co.uk: Use this site to book places onto any of the 50+ CPD courses we are running throughout the 2013-14 academic year.
www.HealthySchools.org.uk: A refreshed Healthy Schools programme, recently revised in consultation with head teachers and designed to support the 2012 Ofsted framework, SMSC development, behaviour and safety.