Growing Food in Schools Network Meeting
Come along and meet our local experts and champions for growing food in schools from LESSN, Natural England and Feed Leeds. Find out where you can access free resources to help embed food growing as part of your curriculum, ethos and food culture
This network meeting is the third of a regular series of meetings that provide a chance for likeminded growers and gardeners in schools to meet and share knowledge. Whether you are new to growing or an experienced gardener you can find out about local support, free resource and ensure your school is meeting statutory curriculum requirements.
- Find out about free support, resources and teaching materials for growing
- A chance to meet local experts and experienced gardeners
- Share best practice for embedding growing through a whole school approach
- Learn how to engage pupils with where their food comes from
- Understand how to use food produce in schools
- Ideas for growing will little or no outside space
- Find out how to access free farm visit and free in school support
- Course length: Twilight
- Theme: Healthy Eating
Date: Monday, 30 October 2017 14:00
Venue: The Boardroom, Adams Court, Kildare Terrace, Whitehall Road, Leeds, LS12 1DB.
No SLA Price: FREE
Full SLA Price: FREE