Catering Leeds Leadership Forum
The group will be able to share experience of their school meals provision and work together to support continuous improvement.
For headteachers, senior leadership, school business managers or healthy schools coordinators.
This will be an excellent occasion to meet with other heads/leaders to discuss school meals and share best practice.
The meeting will also include local and national updates on school food & school meals.
The key aims of the group are:
1. To ensure school meals are being delivered to a high standards and meet the needs of pupils
2. To drive forward change and support continuous improvement
3. To help build a strong working partnership between schools (the client) and Catering Leeds
4. To support key strategic decisions around school food/school meals
5. To help pilot new and innovative resources/ideas
- Course length: Full day
- Theme: Healthy Eating