Inclusive PE Training
What does the programme consist of:
The Inclusive PE Training Programme involves a free, face-to- face workshop which combines theory, discussion and practical, led by expert practitioners. The workshop is supported by interactive online resources available on this platform which have been specially designed to further improve your confidence, skills and knowledge in the delivery of inclusive PE.
What will I learn through the programme?
Sainsbury’s Active Kids for All Inclusive PE Training Programme has been designed to improve confidence, knowledge and skill in including, challenging and progressing all pupils within curriculum PE.
Through the workshop and these resources you will be supported to:
- Consider you current PE provision in the context of the learner’s journey
- Establish how and why some young people may be disengaged from PE
- Identify practical ideas to ensure all learners are included and making progress
- Understand effective communication
- Learn about other sources of relevant information.
To book a place, please click the link below:
- Course length: Full day
- Theme: Active Schools