School Food Ambassadors Pupil Training
The training course is a fantastic opportunity to further the skills, knowledge and confidence of your ambassadors. It will help to raise aspirations and increase pupil participation, ensuring that your pupils are experts when it comes to tasting food.
This training session will support pupils in schools who are School Food Ambassadors (SFA). It aims to help pupils to become more confident with their role and enhance their skills to monitor and improve school meals. Delegates will learn about the importance of healthy school meals and have an opportunity to share best practice of the SFA programme and meet other young ambassadors.
Due to limited capacity each school is invited to bring up to two School Food Ambassadors who must be accompanied by one member of staff (ideally your SFA lead officer). Drinks will be provided and delegates (pupils and staff) are invited to bring their own healthy snack.
- To train and support your pupil School Food Ambassadors (SFAs)
- To improve their ability and skills to carry out their role in school
- To build the confidence of your SFA’s
- To share best practice and learn from other schools about their challenges and success stories of SFA
- Have an opportunity for SFA’s to speak and present their story of how your school has benefited from the model
- Course length: Half day
- Theme: Healthy Eating
Date: Tuesday, 03 October 2017 09:30
Venue: Hillside Centre, Beeston Road, Leeds, LS11 8ND
No SLA Price: £99.00
Full SLA Price: FREE